JOIN THE TEAM
Equality & Diversity Officer Vacancy
Closing Friday 18th October, 5pm
Equality & Diversity Officer
Salary £21,000 - £25,000
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 18th October 2019
Kent FA is seeking to recruit a Equality & Diversity Officer that reports directly to the Football Development Manager to develop work around Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy in partnership with key stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A COACHING ROLE
The successful applicant will;
- Lead programmes to support work around equality, diversity and inclusion
- Deliver and support programmes to retain and grow participation.
- Analyse and use data/insight to design focused services.
- Recruit, retain and develop club and league volunteers.
- Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the Kent FA in leading and developing grass roots football.
- Identify, manage and develop relationships with key partners to meet the objectives and targets of the Kent FA.
- Support the marketing and communication of programmes to players and volunteers.
The successful applicant will need to be passionate about and committed to the development of football at a local level; be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. They will need to demonstrate exceptional customer service, be able to work as part of a team with excellent planning, communication and presentation skills. Experience of community development within minority communities will also be advantageous.
The post is full-time and is based at Kent FA’s Headquarters in Ditton, near Aylesford.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Lee Suter, Football Development Manager either by email to jobs@KentFA.com or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Lee Suter, Kent County FA Ltd., Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6DQ.
For a full role profile, which includes specific targets, please see the attached documents.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 18th October 2019.
Due to the number of applications we receive for these vacancies we are unable to respond to everyone and as such if you have not heard from us by Monday 21st October 2019 you should consider that you have not been selected for interview.
The position is subject to an enhanced CRC check.
Kent FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. An Equality Monitoring form is attached to the Job Advert, any completed form will be separated on receipt and used for statistical purposes only.