Football Development Assistant Vacancy
THIS VACANCY IS NOW CLOSED - DO NOT SEND AN APPLICATION
Football Development Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Kent FA is seeking to recruit a Football Development Assistant that reports directly to the Football Development Manager.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A COACHING POSITION
The successful applicant will:
- Provide full administration support to the Football Development department.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries; providing a very high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide administration support to Standing Committees and Working Groups where necessary.
- Support the administration of The FA Charter Standard programmes (clubs and leagues).
- Lead the delivery of Walking Football provision throughout Kent including the Kent FA Walking Football League and County Cup.
- Provide more flexible formats of football through delivery of the JustPlay programme.
The post is full-time and based at Kent FA’s Headquarters in Ditton, near Aylesford.
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter along with a completed Equality Monitoring form by email to Jobs@KentFA.com for the attention of Football Development Manager, Lee Suter
Closing date - 12 noon on Friday, 12th July 2019.
Interview date - 19 July 2019.
Due to the sheer volume of applications that we are expecting to receive we will only be contacting those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview. If you haven’t heard from us by 15th July 2019 please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
The position is subject to an enhanced CRC check.
The Kent County FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.