Football Development Officer - Women & Girls
Please note, we are no longer accepting applications for this vacancy.
Maternity Cover - Closing date 10 Sept 2018, 5pm
Please note, this vacancy has now closed
Football Development Officer – Maternity Cover
Salary £21,000 - £25,000
Kent FA is seeking maternity cover for a Football Development Officer that reports directly to the Football Development Manager to develop female football, the football workforce and support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy in partnership with key stakeholders.
The successful applicant will;
• Deliver and support programmes to retain and grow participation.
• Analyse and use data/insight to design focused services.
• Deliver a programme of services to clubs and leagues.
• Recruit, retain and develop club and league volunteers.
• Lead and support the review and delivery of competition and league structures to ensure they meet the needs of all players.
• Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the Kent FA in leading and developing grass roots football.
• Identify, manage and develop relationships with key partners to meet the objectives and targets of the Kent FA.
• Support the marketing and communication of programmes to players and volunteers.
The successful applicant will need to be passionate about and committed to the development of football at a local level; be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. They will need to demonstrate exceptional customer service, be able to work as part of a team with excellent planning, communication and presentation skills.
The post is full-time and is based at Kent FA’s Headquarters in Ditton, near Aylesford.
Please note, this is not a Football Coaching position.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Lee Suter, Football Development Manager, either by email to jobs@KentFA.com or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Lee Suter, Kent County FA Ltd., Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6DQ.
For a full role profile, which includes specific targets, please see the attached documents.
Closing date: Monday 10th September 2018.
Due to the number of applications we receive for these vacancies we are unable to respond to everyone and as such if you have not heard from us by Friday 14th September 2018 you should consider that you have not been selected for interview.
The position is subject to an enhanced CRC check.
Kent FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. An Equality Monitoring form is attached to the Job Advert, any completed form will be separated on receipt and used for statistical purposes only.