Join The Team
Football Services Officer (Coach Education)
Join The Team
Football Services Officer (Coach Education) - Salary £19,000 - £23,000
Kent FA is seeking to recruit a Football Services Officer (Coaching Courses) that reports directly to the Football Services Manager to strategically lead and administrate Kent FA Coaching courses, and support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy in partnership with key stakeholders.
The successful applicant will;
- Ensure FA National Game Strategy Key Performance Indicators around Coach Development are met.
- Increase numbers of attendees on Kent FA Coaching Courses
- Manage FA Coach Bursaries liaising with Football Development Officers
- Lead and develop the Kent FA Coach Development Working Group
- Act as Centre Manager for 1st 4 Sport Accredited Centre.
- Provide full administration support to the County Coach Developer.
- Responsible for course enrolment, course payments and assisting the County Coach Developer with course organisation.
- Analyse and use data/insight to design focused services.
- Contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the Kent FA in leading and developing grass roots football.
- Identify, manage and develop relationships with key partners to meet the objectives and targets of the Kent FA.
The successful applicant will need to be passionate about and committed to the development of football at a local level; be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines. They will need to demonstrate exceptional customer service, be able to work as part of a team with excellent planning, communication and presentation skills.
The post is full-time and is based at Kent FA’s Headquarters in Ditton, near Aylesford.
THIS IS NOT A FOOTBALL COACHING POSITION.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Richard Judd, Football Services Manager, either by email to jobs@KentFA.com or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Richard Judd, Kent County FA Ltd., Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6DQ.
For a full role profile, which includes specific targets, please see the attached documents.
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 21st November 2018.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 26th November 2018.
Due to the number of applications we receive for these vacancies we are unable to respond to everyone and as such if you have not heard from us by Friday 23rd November 2018 you should consider that you have not been selected for interview.
The Kent FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Kent FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. An Equality Monitoring form is attached to the Job Advert, any completed form will be separated on receipt and used for statistical purposes only.