Vacancy - Ladies Representative Team Manager
Closing Monday 11th March, 2019
Kent FA is seeking to recruit a Representative Team Manager to run the Kent FA Ladies Representative Team.
Kent FA has recently significantly enhanced the forward facing image of Representative football in the county through:
- Much greater visibility of representative football in all forms of the media.
- Increased professionalism in the running of our teams.
- Increased and enhanced partnerships with professional clubs.
- Much better relationships with Kent FA affiliated clubs and leagues.
Effective and strong management of the team are essential if the Kent FA is to build, maintain and enhance its competitive position, strengthen its relationships with players and clubs and improve the culture of the organisation.
The role will involve the following key themes:
- Selecting and running the squad on all match days
- Appointing their own coaching staff
- Organising any training sessions or trials
- Maintain a good relationship with players and club managers and officials
- Working with Competitions Officer and Competitions Committee
- Observing and monitoring player development across the County
The Ladies Representative Team Manager will also support and enhance some of the Kent FA's ongoing major priorities which include raising standards and creating better players.
You need to be passionate about and committed to the development of Ladies Representative Football at a local level. You must be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
The position reports directly to the Competitions Officer.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter along with a completed Equality Monitoring form to Matt Dixon, Competitions Officer, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Matt Dixon, Kent County FA Ltd., Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6DQ.
For a full role profile please click here.
Salary – Travelling Expenses 40p per mile
Closing date: Monday 11th March 2019
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 25th March 2019.
Kent FA is the governing body for football in Kent. Kent is one of the largest football counties by participation and the Kent FA serve over 45,000 people playing with 5000 teams in over 40 leagues every week across the county.
This position is subject to criminal records checks. The Kent County FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.