Marketing & Partnerships Manager
MARKETING & PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER Salary Competitive
Kent FA is seeking to recruit a Marketing & Partnerships Manager that reports directly to the Chief Executive. The position will contribute to raising the profile and the perception of the Kent FA in leading and developing grass roots football. It will also deliver new, and maximise existing, corporate sponsorship and partnership opportunities to generate additional revenue to agreed targets.
Responsibilities will include;
- Oversee Kent FA’s branding and visual imagery ensuring consistency across all media.
- Oversee the development of a Digital Marketing Strategy to deliver the Kent FA Marketing and Communications Plan.
- Manage on-going commercial partnerships to ensure mutual expectations are delivered.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Kent FA Strategic objectives, Business Plan and Operational Plan
- Support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy in partnership with key stakeholders, using national and local audience insight to inform programmes and services. Undertake local relevant market research when necessary to identify/ highlight areas for priority action and measure progress
- Guarantee that safeguarding is embedded throughout the Kent FA in accordance with safeguarding legislation, FA safeguarding policy, best practice guidance and education programmes.
- Oversee and support the delivery of a programme of public events (particularly county cup finals and Kent FA Workforce Awards) to ensure a two-way dialogue is created with stakeholders throughout the county.
- Manage Quality Assurance and Customer Satisfaction programmes, including
The successful candidate will;
- Have previous experience in a Marketing or Business Development role.
- Be passionate and committed to the development of football at a local level.
- Be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Have exceptional customer service, be able to work as part of a team with excellent planning, communication and presentation skills.
- Organised with a good attention to detail
- Experience of operating marketing technology tools
- Understanding of the culture and structure of football, and/or working with volunteers (desirable)
- Willing to work evenings and weekends on occasions.
The post is full-time and is based at Kent FA’s Headquarters in Ditton, near Aylesford.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Darryl Haden, Chief Executive Officer, either by email to jobs@KentFA.com or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Darryl Haden, Kent County FA Ltd., Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 6DQ.
For a full role profile please see the attached documents. If you do not have the formal qualifications specified but can demonstrate skills or experience of an equivalent standard, we would be interested in your application.
Closing date: 22nd November 2019
Interview date: 29th November 2019.
Due to the number of applications we receive for these vacancies we are unable to respond to everyone and as such if you have not heard from us by 25th November 2019 you should consider that you have not been selected for interview.
The Kent FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Kent FA is also committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. An Equality Monitoring form is attached to the Job Advert, any completed form will be separated on receipt and used for statistical purposes only.