The informal flexi 11-a-side leagues will be kicking off on the 4th March.
Fixtures will be held at the below venues across Kent:
• Margate Football Club (CT9 5QZ) in partnership with the Thanet Sunday Football League.
• Goodwin Academy in Deal (CT14 9BD).
• K Sports in Maidstone (ME20 6AU).
The league will be held Sunday evenings, 6-9pm on the new state of the art 3G pitches.
The aim of the flexible format is to complement the existing 11-a-side adult provision while offering flexibility to those that still want to play the game but do not have the time.
The leagues are ideal for those who want a “quick fix” of 11v11 football with 45 minute matches, rolling subs and shorter league seasons providing all the fun of the traditional game without the commitment of an 8 month season.
The aim of the league is to give adult male players the chance to continue playing the game regularly, whilst taking into consideration busy home and work life commitments that can make training mid-week and playing weekend mornings and afternoons difficult to maintain.
Kent FA Flexi Football Leagues:
• All fixtures are on 3G pitches.
• 45 minute games.
• Maximum of 1 fixture every Sunday over a 10 week season.
• Roll on, roll off substitutions.
• Central venue played on 3G.
• Pay as you play.
• Reduced administration for team managers.
• Entry fee is £50 per team. *if the team completes all scheduled fixtures this is returned.
• All teams and the players must be registered with the Kent FA.
• Each team must pay a contribution of £45 per game (the more players the cheaper the game).
• Maximum of 16 players per match squad.
If you are a player looking to play but not got enough people to form a team you can also complete the questionnaire and we will aim to allocate you to teams who enter.
For more details please email Lee Suter (Senior Football Development Officer) Lee.Suter@KentFA.com or phone us on 01622 792140.