Want to do your UEFA B Coaching Badge?
Next seasons course details announced – Apply Now!
Kent FA is pleased to announce that they are now accepting applications from prospective candidates for the 2019/20 FA Level 3 (UEFA B) Coaching Football qualification.
Subject to the FA’s decision regarding UEFA B’s across the country in 2019/20, the Kent FA UEFA B course will take place at:
Kent FA, Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Ditton (Near Maidstone), Kent, ME20 6DQ
The dates are:
Block 1 – 02, 03, 04 September 2019 (09.00-17.00)
Block 2 – 18, 19 November 2019 (09.00-17.00)
Block 3 – 10, 11 February 2020 (09.00-17.00)
Block 4 – 27, 28 April 2020 (09.00-17.00)
You will also receive three support visits in between the blocks of learning to develop you in your own coaching environment.
The FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Coaching Football will help you develop your players by designing practices that encourage decision-making, while meeting their technical, tactical, physical, psychological and social needs.
This internationally recognised qualification will develop your ability to look at the players you work with and explore how you can help develop them by designing practices that encourage decision-making, while meeting their technical, tactical, physical, psychological and social needs.
This course is for coaches actively working with Kent affiliated clubs to ensure that appropriate in-situ support can be provided throughout the course.
You can submit your UEFA B Application here!
*As part of the application process, to verify submissions, candidates may be required to submit video evidence of them coaching with their team to County Coach Developer, Simon Millington.
Applications will be accepted until the end of May 2019.
Please note, prior to registration for the qualification, you are required to:
- Have attended the FA Level 2 in Coaching Football course, and hold the 1st 4 Sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football qualification
- Have fully completed your FA Level 2 action plan
- Be actively coaching a team in a season-long competition in England
- Be able to effectively communicate in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing
Prior to qualification, you are required to:
- Hold an in date FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football
- Hold an in date completion certificate for the FA Safeguarding Workshop or the new FA Safeguarding for Coaches workshop
- Attend all workshops
- Complete the course project
- Conduct a 30 minute presentation of your project to your course colleagues and staff
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Jonny Ricketts (Football Services Officer - Coach Education) on 01622 791850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.