Marketing & Partnerships Manager
Job Title: Marketing & Partnerships Manager
Location: Kent FA HQ, Invicta House, Cobdown Park, London Road, Aylesford, Kent. ME20 6DQ
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Hours per week: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm Monday 16th November 2020
Vacancy Type: Full Time, Permanent contract
The Kent FA prides itself in being an innovative and forward-thinking organisation and these are exciting times as we embark on developing a new corporate strategy to reinforce the vision, and objectives moving forward for the next four years. The successful candidate for this role will be instrumental in helping the Kent FA to deliver this.
You can find out more about Kent FA and the work we do on our website at www.kentfa.com .
Kent FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according the nature of the role and the information provided.
Kent FA is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Partnership Manager with a passion for grassroots football to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for raising the profile and the perception of the Kent FA in leading and developing grass roots football. They will also deliver new, and maximise existing, corporate sponsorship and partnership opportunities to generate additional revenue to agreed targets.
• Oversee the Kent FA website and social media accounts ensuring that they remain a central resource for the dissemination of information to all stakeholders.
• Develop links within the local media to ensure that there is regular coverage of the Kent FA’s activities.
• Provide marketing support and advice to clubs and leagues.
• Review the Kent FA’s branding and visual imagery ensuring consistency across all media.
• Identify, approach and conclude partnership agreements with organisations in the local/regional business community, ensuring such agreement do not conflict with central FA partnerships.
• Manage new and existing commercial and non-commercial partnerships to ensure mutual expectations are delivered.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or have 2 years’ marketing and/or sale experience. They will be able to think and work strategically, be self-motivated and have excellent leadership skills. In addition, they will be able to forge and build excellent relationships with partner organisations and have a strong customer service ethos.
What we can offer
• A great start to your career in football with the local governing body of the grassroots game here in the heart of the County.
• Opportunities to progress your career across the County FA Network throughout England and at The FA.
• Access to high-quality training, networking and personal development opportunities.
• A varied and exciting working life, where you’ll learn about all aspects of grassroots football.
• Enhanced Holiday entitlement.
• Access to employee benefits including an employee experience and engagement platform, and employee assistance scheme.
Equality and Diversity
Kent FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• Complete the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday 16th November 2020. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances e.g. proof of posting indicates undue delay through no fault of the applicant.
• Receipt of applications will not be acknowledged.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 20th November 2020 to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held week commencing 23rd November 2020
• If required, second interviews may be held in order to determine the most suitable candidate for the role.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Darryl Haden, Chief Executive via email@example.com for an informal discussion.