Kent FA Club Coach Mentor Programme
KENT FA IS PASSIONATE ABOUT SUPPORTING COACHES WITH ONGOING LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THOSE WORKING ACROSS KENT’S GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL COMMUNITY.
Our new Club Coach Mentor Programme provides Kent’s grassroots coaches in England Football Accredited clubs with bespoke mentoring across six weeks.
The free programme for England Football Accredited clubs in Kent offers a range of support to enhance learning and development. Below is a breakdown of what clubs are entitled to access through our Club Coach Mentor Programme, delivered by our Kent FA Club Coach Mentors.
- Free mentoring for England Football Accredited clubs in Kent
- Access to Kent FA Club Coach Mentors
- Two hours support a week during the six week programme
- One-to-one coach mentoring
- Group coach mentoring
- Whole club CPD event
- Accredited CPD hours for coaches
Get in Touch
For information on our Coach Club Mentor Programme contact our development team at Development@KentFA.com
The Kent FA Club Coach Mentor Programme will run for four, six-week blocks across the 2022/23 season, aligned with school term times. In each block, we will enrol three England Accredited Clubs from Kent into the Club Coach Mentor Programme, with one Club Coach Mentor assigned to each club. Below is a breakdown of the planned blocks across the 2022/23 season.
- Block 1 – Week commencing 31st October, through until the week of 12th December 2022
- Block 2 – Week commencing 3rd January, through until the week of 13th February 2023
- Block 3 - Week commencing 20th February, through until the week of 2nd April 2023
- Block 4 – Week commencing 17th April, through until the week of 28th May 2023
We will have three Kent FA Club Coach Mentors who will support Kent’s grassroots coaches learning and development across the County. Expressions of interest forms are now open to England Football Accredited Clubs in Kent to apply for a Kent FA Club Coach Mentor to support their club over a block of work.
If interested, please complete the expression of interest form below