Grassroots Development Day
Kent FA is delighted to announce details of our first Grassroots Development Day.
Taking place on Saturday 18 July 2020 at Victory Academy, Chatham, the day will comprise of a number of insightful workshops aimed at helping grassroots clubs across Kent in their development.
Running between 10am and 4pm, those who attend will be able to attend three 45-minute workshops, which they can choose themselves from the range of workshops on offer.
This event is a great opportunity for volunteers to learn from industry experts in a face-to-face setting, covering the topics that are affecting grassroots football the most, such as funding, volunteer recruitment, marketing and more.
And, with the event taking place in the heart of summer, there’ll be loads more on offer to.
Entry to the event will cost JUST £10 per person, which will include:
- A welcome breakfast
- Three 45-minute workshops, which delegates can choose themselves
- A lunchtime BBQ
- Networking opportunities
- Face-to-face appointments with members of Kent FA staff
For a full breakdown of the day's events and for plenty more information, please download our event guide below.
Please see below for our booking form to secure your place.
Should you have any questions regarding the Grassroots Development Day event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 791850.
- How can we attract funding?
- How can we recruit more volunteers?
- How can we retain adult players?
- How can I be the best Welfare Officer for our young people?
- How do we embrace FA Technology?
- How can we cater for players with disabilities?
- How can we increase diversity?
- Do we have the right legal structure for our club?
- How do we create the right leadership team?
- How can we find our future generation of committee members?
- How do we keep our social media and website interesting?
- How do we develop a clear vision for the future?