Be the Next Generation
The Kent FA Next Gen App
The Kent FA Next Gen app aims to recognise and reward young people in Kent who are volunteering their time across grassroots football.
Who is Next Gen for?
- Young people in Kent who are volunteering in grassroots football
- Unpaid positions could include coaching, assisting, shadowing, administrating, organising to name a few
- Aged between 13-25 years old
The Benefits of Using Next Gen
- Register and log your hours through our app
- Be recognised and rewarded for milestone hours
- Playing your part to support and grow football in your community
- 25 Hours – Email + White Next Gen Wristband
- 50 Hours – Certificate + Black Next Gen Wristband
- 100 Hours – Certificate + Red Next Gen Wristband
- 150 Hours – Certificate + Yellow Next Gen Wristband
- 200 Hours – Certificate + Choice of 1x item (T-Shirt, Mid-Layer or Jumper)
- 250 Hours – Certificate + Next Gen Plaque + Kent FA Social Media Post
Have you hit a reward milestone? Share it on social media (with parental/carer permission) and tag us in so we can also shout out about your volunteering success!
- Find volunteering opportunities in the ‘Featured Opportunities’
- All promoted volunteering opportunities are with Kent affiliated clubs and providers
- Get in touch to promote your club or provider volunteering opportunities
What do users say?
"My club encouraged me to use the app, now we are all utilising and benefitting from it."
"The more I volunteer, the more I learn and get rewarded for doing so."
"It's simple to use and easy to keep track of hours.”
Start logging your hours
The app can be accessed by scanning the QR Codes or by clicking on the links below to download the app via Android and IOS.
The programme and app to log the hours is FREE and comes with several benefits, highlighted throughout this page.