Get into Coaching
Are you looking to get into coaching? Do you want to develop, motivate and improve players?
The Kent FA and FA provide a host of coaching courses and CPD events to cater for our grassroots community. This way, together we can make sure players are coached to their potential in safe and fun learning environment.
But why coach?
Coaches gain huge amounts of satisfaction by helping people, of all ages and abilities, to develop and achieve their goals across the grassroots game.
Coaching provides a range of benefits, including:
- A way to give back to the game and local community
- Learning and re-learning leadership lessons
- Getting a good work out... and becoming a good role model
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- The creation of a strong sense of self-worth, inner happiness and career satisfaction
To find out more about the variety courses available please click here
Get In Touch
Interested in getting involved and developing your coaching email Development@KentFA.com
At the beginning of your coaching journey and looking for courses? Email Education@FA.com
enhance your analysis
EDGE by PlayerData, is an affordable GPS wearable tracker enabling coaches to monitor and evaluate core player metrics to improve performance.