Our Strategy for the Kent Football Experience
Kent FA has set targets for 2015 – 2019 which will form the Kent Football Experience
Improve the condition of 80 existing grass football pitches and support 25 Artificial Grass Pitches.
- Develop a housing football pitch calculator to calculate the number of new football pitches required to support an increase in population in each local authority.
- Manage the decline of adult male 11v11 football with 967 teams in affiliation and consult with players aged 16+ on what they want from their football experience.
- Sustain and increase participation levels with 945 mini-soccer teams, 1,352 youth male teams , 39 adult female teams, 111 youth female teams, 75 male disability teams and 5 female disability teams in affiliation.
- Develop better players through 21 new FA Youth Module 3 coaches and a dedicated ‘Coaching Academy’ at Kent FA.
- Enhance the match day experience with 90% of adult and youth football matches officiated by a registered referee.
- Reflect the demographics of Kent through an inclusive football workforce:
- 10% BAME coaches
- 10% female coaches
- 3% disabled coaches
- 10% BAME referees
- 5% female referees
- 3% disabled referees
- Assist volunteers with their football administration by promoting innovative online processes:
- 90% of clubs affiliating online
- 90% of leagues sanctioning online
- 90% of discipline reported online
- 90% of referees registering online
- Use modern and effective marketing and communication methods to raise awareness and improve perception of the Kent FA.