Get Into Refereeing Workshops 2019-2020
In order to qualify to attend a Referee Course, the ‘Get into Refereeing’ Workshop is a pre-requisite and forms Unit 1 of the Course.
All Candidates who are 17 and under MUST attend with a Parent/Guardian, and the Parent/Guardian must remain for the duration of the Workshop.
You must enter your own FAN number, or create one if you do not have one. If you are booking on behalf of somebody else, please ensure you enter the details of the Candidate who wishes to enrol onto the course, and not your own!
Please find below a list of venues/dates of the forthcoming workshops.
Please, however, do be mindful that course venues may be subject to change, but the workshop will still be held at a venue close-by;
Monday 04th November 2019 at Colfe School (London) - BOOK HERE
Thursday 21st November 2019 at Sheerness East FC - Book Here
- Each workshop will begin at 18:45, with each space costing £12.50;
- Payment must be made through the online booking link only.
- All workshops are subject to run, providing a minimum number of Candidates enroll.
- Referee Course dates WILL NOT appear on our website, but dates and venues will be provided only to those who successfully attend.
- Only those who have attended a workshop will be permitted to enroll onto a Referee Course.
Please feel free to share this information with anyone else who may wish to become a Kent FA Referee. As a side note, if you are still playing, you may need to make a decision as to whether you continue to focus on this route in football, or indeed sacrifice this to focus on being a referee; it is difficult to balance both commitments.
Whilst we do encourage players to ‘take up the whistle’, we expect all trainee referees to sign up to a League to gain independent appointments and not to officiate solely for one Club.
We look forward to welcoming you onto a ‘GIR’ workshop, in the meantime if you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to contact Nick Dunn!