The Club Affiliation application process is now open for the 2020/21 football season
The club affiliation application process for season 2020/21 is now open.
You can begin your affiliation application online via the Whole Game System
To access the system you will need to use your recorded email address or FAN;
Whole Game System will allow your club to:
- Review, amend and update your club affiliation online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Start your application and come back to it at a later time whilst saving your progress – does not have to be completed in one go.
- Process your affiliation application online without the need to send and receive paperwork, reducing postage and admin costs.
- Make payment online via Barclaycard’s Smartpay gateway, a reliable and secure system that is used extensively across the UK and beyond
- Save valuable time and money.
- Many other features involving club finance, discipline and administration.
98.84% of clubs in Kent utilised the system last season with great success and are benefiting from its accessibility, efficiency and functionality making the role of club administrator easier whilst reducing costs.
Some key points to remember when processing your club affiliation application:
- If you need to change your Club Name then select this option and send a separate email to email@example.com and the Kent FA will inform you if it is appropriate or not.
- If you need to change your Club Name and you play at Steps 5,6 or 7 please complete the below form and email it to info@KentFA.com and Kent FA will inform you if this is possible or not.
- All Clubs must have Public Liability insurance cover of at least £10,000,000 and this can be purchased when Clubs affiliate via Whole Game System.
- All Clubs shall be members of a players’ Personal Accident scheme and this can be purchased when Clubs affiliate via Whole Game System.
- All youth team (under 18 and below) managers and coaches must have a valid Criminal Records Check (CRC) at the point of affiliation.
- Clubs can now affiliate U5 and U6 development teams
- Clubs can now affiliate Futsal teams
- The Kent FA offers many County Cups for adult, youth and women’s football; please make sure you enter your teams into the appropriate county cups when affiliating online.
- The Benevolent Fund assists in areas where the insurance scheme does not extend and members of the Kent football family require support; donations are always warmly received and can be made during the online affiliation process.
- Having the appropriate medical equipment is important for clubs; don’t forget to purchase your Koolpak medical bag or refill pack during your online affiliation application.
- If your league has opted to use online player registrations now is the perfect time to data cleanse your club; removing players who no longer play. Adding new players and updating existing players in preparation for online player registration.
The Kent FA is delighted to announce that club affiliation for the 2020/21 season is free of charge.
IMPORTANT: MANDATORY ACTION FOR CLUBS WITH YOUTH TEAMS
The FA Board confirmed that the new, free, easy to access online Safeguarding for Committee Members Course is mandatory for specific committee members, which will help to provide a consistent level of understanding across all youth clubs.
For clubs with U18 teams and below, the following members must hold the qualification for the affiliation to be approved.
- Club Secretary
- Club Chairperson
- Club Treasurer
- Club Welfare Officer
This is an addition to any other safeguarding qualification that individuals may hold.
Other club officials may also access the course although for them it is entirely optional at this stage.
For any safeguarding questions or advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With the playing season coming to an end, summer tournaments are upon us. Tournaments offer fantastic playing experiences for all participants in the game, but it is essential they are played in a safe and protected environment.
With this is mind it is important to remind clubs of their responsibility to ensure they are taking part in sanctioned tournaments. Without sanctioning the tournament may not fall under FA regulations and clubs may have issues with areas such as personal accident insurance, public liability insurance and discipline.
To see a list of all currently sanctioned tournaments around Kent for this summer. This will be regularly updated and provide a comprehensive list of tournaments that are sanctioned by Kent FA.
First aid equipment
There is the opportunity during your affiliation application to purchase pitchside first aid equipment from our partner Koolpak.
For any questions or advice please contact the office on 01622 791850 and a member of staff will be happy to assist you.