EURO 2020 - Design and Win Your Own Unique Football Boots
With the much-anticipated EURO 2020 competition kicking off today, we are giving you the chance to win your very own customised Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 Academy boots.
Create one-of-a-kind boots using different colours, styles, adding a country flag and your name.
Only one entry per person will be accepted so make sure you send us your best design!
Two lucky winners (1 over 18 and 1 under 18) will be chosen at random after the semi finals of the EURO 2020 competition.
The winners will be announced ahead of the final which is due to be played at Wembley on Sunday 11 July at 8pm.
- To enter: Please click here
- Then click on Customise. Complete the 8 areas for customisation. You will need to scroll down for this.
- Once your design is complete click ‘Share’ and copy the link
- Click here to go to our Microsoft Forms page to submit your design.
- Complete the form in full and submit.
The competition is open to members (club officials, team officials, players and parents, guardians and carers for players under 18) of football clubs affiliated to Kent FA for the 2020/21 season or a registered referee to Kent FA for the 2020/21 season.
You must be aged 7 and upwards to enter this competition.
The competition will close on Wednesday 7 July 2021 at the full-time whistle of the semi-final of the UEFA European Championship. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
For full terms and conditions of the competition please click here