EASY FUNDRAISING FOR YOUR CLUB
We have teamed up with easyfundraising, to give Kent football clubs and teams access to an unlimited source of free funding: raise funds simply by shopping online.
Easyfundraising is the UK’s biggest retail fundraising platform connecting over 1 million supporters with 100,000 good causes. There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help raise funds for your club or team.
A donation is collected every time people connected with the club or team shop online, for everything from fashion and groceries to hotels and insurance.
This is a completely free and highly effective way for a club to raise money which they can invest in courses, facilities, kit or travel.
- Free to register and use for you and your club’s supporters
- Regular, on-going revenue stream for your club which you can put towards whatever you like
- Easy to set up and requires minimal management, it can tick along in the background
- easyfundraising provides pre-built social messages, images, email copy and toolkits to engage your supporters and encourage them to support your club
It’s really simple to get started. All you have to do is:
1. Visit the Kent FA Easyfundraising page
2. Sign up for free
3. Get shopping – your donations will be collected by easyfundraising and automatically sent to your club. It couldn’t be easier!