Kent FA are excited to open applications to join our award-winning Youth Council.
The Kent FA Youth Council are the voice of young people across our county. They are passionate about building for the future and evolving our game to ensure it is a safe, enjoyable and inclusive place for all.
To be eligible for the Kent FA Youth Council, you must:
- Aged between 13 and 22 on 1st September 2023
- Live in Kent for the duration of the 2022/23 season
- Involved in a capacity of Kent football (player, referee, coach, volunteer, etc)
- Be passionate about improving Kent Football alongside the County FA
- Attend all meetings during the season (Minimum of four weekday evenings - two hours or weekday in school holidays - four hours, normally at Kent FA HQ in Maidstone)
Becoming a member of the Kent FA Youth Council, which has won four national awards since its creation in 2012, is a fantastic opportunity for those interested in leadership and football.
Many Ambassadors have gone on to secure excellent jobs with The Kent FA, in the football industry and elsewhere.
Ambassadors will need to be committed to making a difference in the game and have some knowledge and experience in grassroots football. They will also need to be able to work as a member of the team, have good communication skills and the ability to manage and administrate your own activities.
Please click here to complete the online application form. The deadline for applications is 9am on Thursday 28th July.
Information on the role of a Kent FA Youth Council ambassador can be found in the below attachment.
Kent FA Youth Council - Ambassador Role Description 22-23
For further details or to discuss the Kent FA Youth Council please contact David Webb (Football Development Officer - Workforce) on 01622 791 850 or at David.Webb@KentFA.com
Please note this position is not a coaching role.
The Kent County FA is committed to achieving equality and fairness in employment and service delivery. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.