Kent FA is passionate about increasing the opportunities for all sections of Kent’s communities to play football.
As such, the Kent FA is looking for an enthusiastic Football Development Officer (Inclusion) with a passion for grassroots football to join the team.
To find out more about the role, please scroll through the booklet below.
Can't see the booklet? Download it here.
About the application and selection process
• Complete the Application Form and Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and return to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Friday 2nd December 2022. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances e.g. proof of posting indicates undue delay through no fault of the applicant.
• Receipt of applications will not be acknowledged.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 12th December 2022 to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held week commencing 12th December 2022.
• If required, second interviews may be held in order to determine the most suitable candidate for the role.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
Kent FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according the nature of the role and the information provided.
Equality and Diversity
Kent FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
If you have questions about the role, please get intouch with Jeff Davis, Football Development Manager, at Jeff.Davis@KentFA.com for an informal discussion.