The Kent FA is excited to offer our Kent grassroots football community the opportunity to understand the current review of the Kent FA Council, which is currently in progress.
This review is a result of the recommendations from a consultation event facilitated by The Collaboration Company, which Kent FA Council Members and staff attended in April 2022. The review is wide-ranging and is broken down into four main categories:
1. Accountabilities – The Kent FA Board and Council's primary purpose and role
2. Structure – the format of the Council and the role of working groups and Kent FA Fellowship
3. Membership – the criteria for appointing Council members, evaluation of members and codes of conduct
4. Identity – Kent FA attire, recognition and support.
We will present the details of the proposals within each category to current Kent FA Council Members, affiliated clubs, sanctioned leagues, registered referees and staff through a series of consultation events for which we encourage our Kent grassroots football community to attend.
The event details are as follows:
- Tuesday 5th September (7pm-9pm) at Village Hotel Maidstone
- Tuesday 12th September (7pm-9pm) at Lordswood FC
- Tuesday 19th September (7pm-9pm) at Dartford FC
- Tuesday 26th September (7pm-9pm) at Deal Town FC
To attend one of these consultation events, please click the button below, complete the form and indicate which session you wish to attend.
REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE
Please note that:
- It is only necessary to attend one of the sessions as the information shared will be the same
- Kent FA-affiliated clubs and sanctioned leagues can be represented by up to a maximum of two individuals
- There is no obligation to attend; all proposals will be sent well ahead of any vote for consideration
If you have any questions on the Kent FA Council review, please feel free to email us at Info@KentFA.com