International Women’s Day is just around the corner, so what better way than to celebrate and be inspired by leaders involved in grassroots football in Kent.
Whether you are a female volunteer already involved in the game, looking to start your football journey, or perhaps you are a club or league that wants to understand how to support your volunteers better, the Kent Female Volunteer Forum is here for you.
We kick start the evening with Claire Foy, a female leader, ICF ACC Business & Personal coach, mentor, team facilitator and keynote speaker, who will inspire, motivate and empower event attendees through a fun workshop.
Attendees will then enjoy a Q&A session hosted by sports broadcaster Charlotte Richardson, with fantastic guest panellists including:
- Denise Richmond, Chair of The Kent FA, Chair at SCEFL, Steps 5/6 Representative on FA Council and FA Club Consultant
- Leigh Willis, Chair of the Kent Girls and Ladies League, Chair of Anchorians FC and FA Club Consultant
- Natalie Curtis, UEFA A Licensed Coach - the only FEMALE one in Kent
- Kirsty Dowle, Level 3 referee for Barclays FA WSL
- Megan Abbott, Kent FA Youth Council member, Aylesford FC volunteer and Football Coaching & Management Student at UCFB.
There will also be a delicious buffet and time to network with like-minded women including our guest panellists.
Tickets are £10 plus booking fee.
Interested? Sign up today!