We are excited to announce that Sleeping Giant Media have renewed its partnership with Kent FA for the 2023/24 and 2024/25 seasons as our Digital Media Partner.
Our relationship with Sleeping Giant Media, an award-winning specialist digital marketing agency, began in 2021, and the relationship continues to strengthen. Looking ahead to the season, together, we will:
- Deliver an exciting End Of Season Review video showcasing grassroots football across Kent.
- Relaunch Goal Of The Month with Sleeping Giant Media as the campaign sponsor
- Continue the success of Digital Club Of The Year, for which Sleeping Giant Media chooses the winner from the nominations and sponsor the award.
- Host a virtual digital workshop to support and upskills Kent volunteers across digital channels.
- Design and promote a Digital Guidance document helping clubs to get the most from their digital channels
- Throw in some fun challenges, starting with the Business Sixes Cup, sponsored by The Merit Group, on 29 September 2023.
Speaking of this exciting partnership, Darryl Haden, Kent FA CEO, says, “We are really excited to continue our excellent relationship with the team at Sleeping Giant Media. As digital marketing experts, they have been a fantastic source of support for us as a County FA and our wonderful volunteer workforce. The virtual volunteer workshops were an incredible success in 2021/22, and we look forward to replicating that for this season to support as many volunteers as needed. Coupled with the new and exciting Goal Of The Month segment, where our followers choose the monthly winner, there is much to get excited about.”
Luke Quilter, Sleeping Giant Media CEO, is equally excited about the future saying, “Our collaboration with the Kent FA over the last couple of years has proved to be an outstanding experience. Engaging with numerous clubs throughout the county and aiding in the expansion of their digital presence was both enriching and impactful. We're thrilled to renew this partnership and anticipate supporting both the Kent FA and its affiliated clubs in making further progress in the digital domain.”
More information about the virtual workshop and how your club can get involved in Goal Of The Month will be available soon, so watch this space.