FOLLOWING THE SUCCESS OF OUR BUSINESS SIXES CUP EVENTS IN 2022, WE ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS YEAR’S EVENT WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER.
Back by popular demand, this fun-filled event waves goodbye to traditional team building and creates a fun environment where businesses can improve team morale and build their business relationships.
Date: Friday 14 July 2023
Time: 10:30 am registration, with the first game kicking off at 11 am. The anticipated end is 4:30 pm
Venue: Three Hills Sports Park, Cheriton Road, Folkestone CT19 5JU
This is a six-a-side format with a maximum of two substitutions. There will be three groups of five teams, with each team playing one another within their group, followed by a buffet lunch. In the afternoon, we will enjoy the quarter-finals, semi-finals, and ultimate final to see who will take home the silverware for 2023.
Cost: £100 per team (maximum eight players).
- A minimum of four games per team
- Buffet lunch after the initial rounds.
- Prizes for the tournament winners, runners-up, and player of the tournament
- Supported by Kent FA Affiliated qualified referees
- 6-a-side (maximum squad size 8)
- Roll-on/off substitutions
- Matches are 12 minutes in length except for the final, which is 15 minutes
- No slide tackles
- Players are not permitted in the penalty area; encroachment will result in a penalty kick being awarded
- Goalkeepers must roll the ball out
- Ball out of play will restart with a ‘kick-in’ instead of a ‘throw-in.’
If you want to join our next Business Sixes Cup or are interested in sponsoring this exciting event, please get in touch with Claire Whybrew, Head of Marketing & Partnerships, at Claire.Whybrew@KentFA.com
If you have any questions regarding the Business Sixes Cup, then please do not hesitate to contact the team at Info@KentFA.com