We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a HR and personnel background to join our Board on a voluntary basis and have an impact on football in Kent.
- To support the Kent FA senior leadership in its HR, people development practices.
- To ensure Kent FA fulfils its people commitments included in the Kent FA strategic plan.
- To support the development of a wellbeing strategy and a people plan.
- To support Kent FA senior leadership in embedding culture, diversity, and inclusion throughout the organisation.
- To be an active board member, providing strategic oversight and to constructively challenge and review the Kent FA strategic plan.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- HR related qualification, and/or extensive HR or people development sector experience.
- Strong working knowledge of current UK employment legislation.
- Experience of developing HR Strategy.
- Experience of leading equality, diversity and inclusion initiative.
For full details on the role, please download see the Recruitment Pack below.
Can't see the Recruitment Pack? Download it here.
Download the Application Form and Equality Monitoring Form and submit it to Jobs@KentFA.com by midnight on Sunday 26th November 2023.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Kent FA Chief Executive Officer, Darryl Haden, on Darryl.Haden@KentFA.com