Other Funding Sources
other funding sources
Have a look below for some tips and tricks, along with links to external website for support and help to find funding for your projects!
- Kent FA Charitable Trust
- Kent County Council Grants and Funding
- Kent 4 Community - Looking for funding
- Local Authorities Ward Councillor Funding
- Town and Parish Council Grants
- Fundraising Ideas
- Business Sponsorship
Regional / National Sources
- Football Foundation / Click here for Football Foundation funding guidance for applicants.
- Landfill Communities Fund (BIFFA, WREN, ENTRUST)
- Section106 (s106)
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Sport England (Small Grants, Community Asset Fund, Strategic Facilities)
- London Marathon Charitable Trust
- The Community Business Fund via Power to Change
- Charity Excellence Framework
- Make contact with Kent FA's Head of Football Development, Jeff.Davis@KentFA.com before progressing your project.
- Keep track of funding applications - keep copies
- Gain Local Support (Planners, Local Ward Councillors, Portfolio Holders and Leaders of Councils)
- When can funding be accessed – some funders have clear deadlines
- Unsuccessful funding - keep proof of letters demonstrating you have exhausted all avenues