Mini-Soccer focuses on creating an environment which meets the needs of our young players aged between 7 and 10. The results of these age groups are not published.
What does a Mini-Soccer environment look like?
- Modified version of the game
- Opportunity to develop individual skills
- Create and grow friendships
- Pressure free
What are the benefits of Mini-Soccer?
- More touches on the ball
- Higher player engagement/involvement
- More opportunity for trial and error
- More decision making
- More problem solving
- Enhanced quicker decisions
Mini-Soccer – What do you need to know?
Find Out More
To find out more information on Mini-Soccer, you can download the PDF guide by clicking the link below or feel free to reach our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE FA YOUTH FUTSAL AND MINI SOCCER GUIDE NOW
If you are interested in getting involved in playing Mini-Soccer, you can use the below search tool which will be able to help find Mini-Soccer opportunities local to you.