FA Coach Mentor Programme
Offering on-the-ground support
This programme represents a major investment in the grassroots game and offers on-the-ground support to FA Charter Standard Clubs, leagues and target groups.
The FA sees the development of coaches as central to the development of the game, and working collaboratively accelerates learning and supports coaches’ development.
Mentoring support at a club could include:
- Developing a whole club philosophy
- Group coaching demonstrations
- 1:1 coaching, match-day observation and support
- Signposting to relevant courses and events
- Needs analysis for individual coaches
- Modelling of coaching sessions for individual coaches
- Individual feedback
- An individual learning programme
Get In TouchTor receive support from The FA Coach Mentor programme, please contact Luke Baker on 01622 792140 or Luke.Baker@KentFA.com
When making initial contact please include your name, club name, number of teams and County FA affiliated to.
The FA Coaching Bursary
An inclusive initiative designed to support more coaches from under-represented communities with a financial contribution to progress on their coaching pathways