Find Funding For Projects
Finding Funding for Projects
Have a look below for some tips and tricks, along with links to external website for support and help to find funding for your projects!
Inside Track Newsletter
Inside Track is a monthly newsletter including regular features such as; the latest information on national, regional and local sources of funding, KCC grant schemes and contacts funding deadlines.
Click here for the latest edition
- Kent FA Charitable Trust
- Kent County Council Grants and Funding
- Kent 4 Community - Looking for funding
- Local Authorities Ward Councillor Funding
- Town and Parish Council Grants
- Fundraising by club – set each team an amount to raise
- Business Sponsorship
Regional / National Sources
- Football Foundation / Click here for Football Foundation funding guidance for applicants.
- Landfill Communities Fund (BIFFA, WREN, ENTRUST)
- Section106 (s106)
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Sport England(Small Grants, Community Asset Fund, Strategic Facilities)
- London Marathon Charitable Trust
- The Community Business Fund via Power to Change
- Make contact with Kent FA's Football Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org before progress your project.
- Keep track of funding applications (keep copies)
- Gain Local Support (Planners, Local Ward Councillors, Portfolio Holders and Leaders of Councils)
- When can funding be accessed – some funders have clear deadlines
- Unsuccessful Funding- Keep proof of Letters demonstrating you have exhausted all avenues
- Sign up to your Inside Track newsletter