Following consultation with adult leagues across Kent the conference will look to address the following areas:
- The decline in adult football
- The cost and quality of pitches and facilities.
- The coverage and consistency of Match Officials.
- Encouraging the transition from youth to adult football.
- Recruiting & retaining volunteers.
The conference will be held at Gillingham Football Club, Priestfield Stadium, and will commence at 6.30pm finishing at approximately at 9.30pm.
Each Kent Adult League can register up to four representatives, and we would like, if possible, the composition of these representatives to be two League Officials, one Club representative and 1 Player representative.
The deadline for leagues to register for this conference is Monday 16th March 2015.
For further information please contact Darryl.firstname.lastname@example.org