PLAYER REGISTATION ON WHOLE GAME SYSTEM.
As part of a commitment by The FA and County FAs to improve the administration experience for grassroots football volunteers, new online player registration functionality has recently been introduced into the Whole Game System (WGS).
The value of a nationwide player registration process is generally well recognised within the game. Benefits include; reducing the ever increasing workload on the volunteer workforce, improving the understanding of the game’s largest participant group and making player discipline processes more robust.
Here is how Player Registration works:
- Leagues setup up online registration requirements in WGS
- Clubs develop a player list and organise those players into teams
- Clubs then submit this information through online registration on WGS
- Leagues review & approve clubs online registration information
- Finally the information is automatically integrated with Full-Time
If you're club is interested in learning more about Player Registration, or want some guidance inputting details on Whole Game System please contact us.
Whole game system
The FA’s Whole Game System allows leagues to have access to team and player data, suspensions and fixtures, using live information provided by clubs and leagues. This removes the duplication of data and reduces the workload for volunteers – clubs and leagues need only provide information in one place, and it will be shared between the Full Time System and the Whole Game System.